Joanne has provided consulting services for a variety of political campaigns, national advocacy organizations and institutional clients on social media strategy and the role women online can play in achieving their goals and advancing their agendas. Her deep connections to a variety of networks and communities of women online allow her to aid clients in creating valuable and sustainable connections to advance their missions.
Joanne is a sought after speaker on a variety of topics and has presented at conferences including SXSW, Netroots Nation, EMILY’s List, BlogHer, and more. A representative list of presentations is below, but these can be modified for various audiences:
- Breaking the Mold: How the Thrive When Allies Turn
- Demystifying the Blogosphere (presentation for corporations and non-profits)
- So You Want to be a Pundit: Women Progressives on the Keys to Success
- Women Rule: Keys for Social Media and Electoral Success
- Don’t Be Afraid of Social Media: Using Online Tools for Advocacy Organizations, Non-profits and Candidates
- Tiger Moms vs. Mama Grizzlies: Engaging Moms to Advance Your Agenda
- Why Women are the Key to Electoral Victories
- Radical Blogging: Don’t Even Think About Not Taking These Women Seriously
- Women Influencers Online: What They Want and Why You Should Care
- Engaging in Political Discourse Outside the Political Arena
- Nuts and Bolts of Opinion Journalism in a Social Media World
If you are interested in learning more about how engaging the ever-growing community of women online can work for your organization, please contact Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.